Within seconds of the Power’s opening credits, the viewer knows exactly what the series is about. Like 50 Cent’s hit album, it’s largely about how to Get Rich or Die Tryin,’ with gratuitous shots of expensive watches, expansive penthouse apartments, and pricey red-bottomed Louboutin shoes. Well, specifically, Power is about James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Mary Jane alum Omari Hardwick), a big-time New York City drug dealer who opens a hot, high-end nightclub as a front to hide his dirty drug money. READ FULL STORY
Tag: rap (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7