Within seconds of the Power’s opening credits, the viewer knows exactly what the series is about. Like 50 Cent’s hit album, it’s largely about how to Get Rich or Die Tryin,’ with gratuitous shots of expensive watches, expansive penthouse apartments, and pricey red-bottomed Louboutin shoes. Well, specifically, Power is about James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Mary Jane alum Omari Hardwick), a big-time New York City drug dealer who opens a hot, high-end nightclub as a front to hide his dirty drug money. READ FULL STORY
Tag: rap (1-1 of 1)
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to debut at Berlin fest
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks