On Sunday, True Blood will meet true death after seven seasons of surprises, sex, surprising sex, and more supernatural beings than most shows could even attempt to incorporate. So to look back at all the craziness that vampires, werewolves, shifters, witches, fairies, and more brought to the small town of Bon Temps, Louisiana, here’s a quiz comparing some of the most outrageous True Blood moments. Can you tell which of the four options is a lie? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Quiz (1-2 of 2)
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.