On Sunday, True Blood will meet true death after seven seasons of surprises, sex, surprising sex, and more supernatural beings than most shows could even attempt to incorporate. So to look back at all the craziness that vampires, werewolves, shifters, witches, fairies, and more brought to the small town of Bon Temps, Louisiana, here’s a quiz comparing some of the most outrageous True Blood moments. Can you tell which of the four options is a lie? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Quiz (1-2 of 2)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?