When sports rivalries come to mind, one thinks of legendary adversaries such as the Red Sox and the Yankees, the Redskins and the Cowboys, the Lakers and the Celtics. Animal Planet is introducing the next great sports rivalry in Puppy Bowl XI: Team Ruff versus Team Fluff.
Tag: Puppies (1-3 of 3)
Well, this is the cutest thing you’re going to see today.
Last night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, a fan asked Fallon if there was any way to predict who would win the NFL’s season opener between the Denver Broncos and the Baltimore Ravens. Fallon knew it was the perfect time to bring back The Puppy Predictor, where a bunch of cute puppies shed some light on which way sports games are going to go — when they’re done snuggling, of course.
After some talk with a nine-deep pile of pups (Seriously, your heart may burst just watching it!) the puppies scampered across the stage to one of two bowls of food. Whichever bowl (‘Broncos’ or ‘Ravens’) had more puppies at it would be declared the winner. It sounds crazy, of course, but the same system correctly predicted last season’s Super Bowl winner. Who cares if it’s accurate? It’s just really sweet to watch.
Check it out below: READ FULL STORY
- Blythe Danner joins NBC's 'The Slap'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' for Hamm, Wiig
- 'Harry Potter' arrives on Oyster ebook service
- 'Agent Carter' ratings drop again
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge