Weeks ago, Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler went to dinner together, as friends do. They split the bill, as friends do. And then they accidentally took each others’ similar-looking credit cards, as friends do. But when Meyers gave back Poehler’s credit card, she failed to return the favor and continued to spend money with his… as identity thieves do.
Tag: Pranks (1-2 of 2)
Jimmy Kimmel has played some pretty good pranks on unsuspecting victims. But for April Fools’ Day, he asked viewers to channel their own inner Ashton Kutcher and punk their loved ones.
Kimmel and his staffers compiled some of the best submissions for their latest YouTube challenge in the following clip. Looks like Kimmel fans have a penchant for torturing their children with false information, from the poor kid who thinks he won an awesome prize from Legoland to the little boy who thinks his Xbox has been sold.
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'
- Rosie Perez + 4 join Larry David B'way play
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 here
- Haruki Murakami's 'Strange Library' in English
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'