Weeks ago, Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler went to dinner together, as friends do. They split the bill, as friends do. And then they accidentally took each others’ similar-looking credit cards, as friends do. But when Meyers gave back Poehler’s credit card, she failed to return the favor and continued to spend money with his… as identity thieves do.
Tag: Pranks (1-2 of 2)
Jimmy Kimmel has played some pretty good pranks on unsuspecting victims. But for April Fools’ Day, he asked viewers to channel their own inner Ashton Kutcher and punk their loved ones.
Kimmel and his staffers compiled some of the best submissions for their latest YouTube challenge in the following clip. Looks like Kimmel fans have a penchant for torturing their children with false information, from the poor kid who thinks he won an awesome prize from Legoland to the little boy who thinks his Xbox has been sold.
- NBC casts two leads for 'The Slap'
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'The Judge' to open Toronto Film Fest
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?