Within seconds of the Power’s opening credits, the viewer knows exactly what the series is about. Like 50 Cent’s hit album, it’s largely about how to Get Rich or Die Tryin,’ with gratuitous shots of expensive watches, expansive penthouse apartments, and pricey red-bottomed Louboutin shoes. Well, specifically, Power is about James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Mary Jane alum Omari Hardwick), a big-time New York City drug dealer who opens a hot, high-end nightclub as a front to hide his dirty drug money. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Power (1-1 of 1)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017