Okay, technically, he didn’t take off his shirt — he just opened it to reveal a Magic Mike tank — but the flash mob Channing Tatum led on Today this morning was still a great way to start our Wednesday. At the beginning of the clip, Joe Manganiello provides some nice body roll action as a distraction — and ends up sandwiching Ann Curry with Al Roker. Yes. That happened. READ FULL STORY
Tag: PopWatch Dance Party (31-40 of 303)
Fox has put together a mesmerizing supercut of 200 memorable So You Think You Can Dance moves — spanning all eight seasons — in preparation for Wednesday night’s 200th episode celebration (8-10 p.m. ET). This video’s got everything: crotch thrusts, nerd costumes, a dominatrix slapping a man in a sequined vest, presidential candidates debating furiously in sync, partial nudity, and a table. Highly recommended. Watch: READ FULL STORY
Treat yo self to this 1991 footage of the Drive star — back when he was an actual gosling — singing “When a Man Loves a Woman” (the Michael Bolton reprise!) and completely upstaging his older sister in a dance routine to C&C Music Factory’s “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” in a Mormon talent show.
My overwhelming thought: “Macaulay Culkin WISHES.” READ FULL STORY
Because there’s 26 ounces in a bottle of wine, duh.
26. Group singalongs with the Cul de Sac Crew READ FULL STORY
What’s your most anticipated pop-culture event of 2012? Some options to get you thinking: November’s final Twilight movie (for both lovers and haters, it. will. end!); this spring’s long-awaited new episodes of Mad Men; Kiefer Sutherland’s midseason return to TV with Fox’s Touch; Game of Thrones‘ second season debuting in April; July’s arrival of The Dark Knight Rises; or the December delivery of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey? Or maybe the iPad 3?
Give us your most impassioned pitches below. I’ll start: READ FULL STORY
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15