Just because most people don’t do a Golden Globes pool doesn’t mean you can’t predict if Homeland will build on its Emmy domination. Let’s take the 11 TV categories to a vote. Remember, this is who you think will win, not necessarily who you want to win. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Political Animals (1-3 of 3)
Feeling guilty over the amount of time you’ve spent indoors watching TV since May? Here’s your vindication: Our first annual Summer TV Awards. Help us celebrate the good and call out the bad. Copy and paste the list of categories below into a comment and write in your nominations. Come back tomorrow afternoon when the official nominations are announced and the polls open!
UPDATE: The polls are now open! (And thank you for your patience with the comments not always publishing. We’re looking into it.)
And the categories are… READ FULL STORY
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story