Couldn’t get a ticket to Comic-Con? Have no fear, for PopWatch Planner is here! Take a look at some pop culture events coming your way this week: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pitbull (1-2 of 2)
Have you ever wanted to share a bottle of tequila with George Clooney until he got so drunk that he mistakenly thought you were Stacy Keibler? OK, so we can’t really help you out with the second half of that scenario, but the first half is suddenly much more plausible thanks to Clooney’s latest business venture.
The sexier-with-age movie star is teaming up Rande Gerber to create Casamigos, a new brand of tequila. According to Vanity Fair, Gerber and Clooney will sign every bottle that is made, number it and even taste it themselves (aka you’re sharing a drink with George Clooney … get it?). But as delicious and tempting as it all sounds, we always imagined that Clooney was more of a scotch neat kind of guy.
But Clooney isn’t the first celebrity to surprise us with his taste in alcohol, and we’re sure he won’t be the last. Here’s a rundown of some celebrities who have given the business of booze a try. Who matches up best with his or her drink of choice?
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- Miley Cyrus still ill, St. Louis show nixed
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel
- 'View': All 11 co-hosts together May 15
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent
- 'Game of Thrones' sets piracy record
- Ice Cube: No disrespect to Paul Walker