Why are these uniformed Russian cops singing a heavily accented, stage-fog-obscured, dorkily funky cover of Daft Punk and Pharrell Williams’s “Get Lucky”? Unless you can read Cyrillic script, you’ll have to be content with this Google Translated explanation: “Go to our office got the video for Get lucky, that ensemble MIA, probably preparing for the Kremlin concert on November 10.” Well, there you go!
Tag: Pharrell Williams (1-3 of 3)
Have you ever wanted to share a bottle of tequila with George Clooney until he got so drunk that he mistakenly thought you were Stacy Keibler? OK, so we can’t really help you out with the second half of that scenario, but the first half is suddenly much more plausible thanks to Clooney’s latest business venture.
The sexier-with-age movie star is teaming up Rande Gerber to create Casamigos, a new brand of tequila. According to Vanity Fair, Gerber and Clooney will sign every bottle that is made, number it and even taste it themselves (aka you’re sharing a drink with George Clooney … get it?). But as delicious and tempting as it all sounds, we always imagined that Clooney was more of a scotch neat kind of guy.
But Clooney isn’t the first celebrity to surprise us with his taste in alcohol, and we’re sure he won’t be the last. Here’s a rundown of some celebrities who have given the business of booze a try. Who matches up best with his or her drink of choice?
Like Johnnie Walker Blue Label or extra fancy potato chips, the videos on YouTube’s Reserve Channel are just a little more special than the rest. And this fall, the Inter-network is premiering a slate of programs that should appeal to the online epicure in all of us — including three talk shows hosted respectively by actress Joy Bryant, Top Chef‘s Tom Colicchio, and Renaissance man Pharrell Williams.
We’ve got the exclusive premiere of the latter’s series, called ARTST TLK, below. Press “play” to hear some big ideas from writers Ben Mezrich (The Accidental Billionaires, Bringing Down the House) and Andy Greenberg (This Machine Kills Secrets)… and if you really want your mind to be blown, fast forward to the 19 minute mark. According to our sources, we can expect to see this happen in every episode.
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 10 best singles of '13: EW picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best nonfiction books of '13: EW picks...
- 10 best fiction books of 2013: EW picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Doc Jensen's Picks