Last night’s episode of Parks and Recreation tackled the Pawnee City Council’s prehistoric gender relations head on. In an effort to one-up the all-male sanitation department, Leslie and April tried their hand at a garbage route, with mixed results. Meanwhile, Chris struggled to understand his new relationship with Shauna; Ron and Anne babysat Diane’s kids; and Tom, Ben, and Andy attempted to play basketball. Colossal failures and hilarious lines abounded. Here are the best:
Tag: Pawnee City Council (1-1 of 1)
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Melissa Rivers sues Joan Rivers' docs, clinic
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks