The polls are officially open in our third annual readers’ choice Season Finale Awards. Now through Monday, vote for your favorites — or least favorites — in 20 categories. We’ll crown the winners Tuesday. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Nikita (1-9 of 9)
So last night’s Nikita finale was full of the twists that we all come to expect from a season finale — except these were more like twisters. And the damage was considerable for every character. But in particular, the significant changes in motives and goals for Alex left us wondering: Are the writers setting us up for even more Alex in season 2? And at what point does her story start eclipsing the one that we all came here for (Nikita’s)? Let’s examine. [WARNING: DON'T READ ON IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FINALE YET.]
New Kid on the Block Jordan Knight and actors Tristan Wilds and Shane West reveal teen tales on MTV's 'When I Was 17'
MTV just aired the latest edition of When I Was 17, an opportunity to discover what some of our favorite pop stars were doing when they were just shy of being legal. This go around, Jordan Knight (right) of New Kids on the Block fame, 90210 actor Tristan Wilds, and Nikita actor Shane West all confessed their teen sins and embarrassments. Check out the highlights below. READ FULL STORY »
Don’t miss EW.com’s other Friday recaps — the ones that don’t already live on PopWatch. If you do, Donald Trump will plate you in solid gold and eat you for lunch. But as you die, you will know you were for just a moment the most extravagant morsel IN THE WORLD.
- Mandi Bierly recaps The Vampire Diaries: There’s a he-wolf in the closet, and Mason’s back-tattoo is such a tease.
- Annie Barrett recaps The Apprentice season premiere: WE’RE IN A RECESSION, and unemployed reality show contestants gotta eat, same as worms.
- Michael Slezak recaps Nikita: Don’t look now, but it’s a deposed and entirely horrible Eastern European dictator!
The above poster for this fall’s CW series Nikita is apparently too hot to handle for L.A. shopping center The Grove and other important meccas of U.S. commerce. According to Variety, certain outlets upset with seeing so much leg agreed to a replacement ad featuring star Maggie Q lounging near a machine gun in a long red dress. Whew! As long as a gun is still involved!
I’m tired of being sensitive to people who are frightened of high-cut leotards and great big chairs. What is that called — flashdanciophobia? Get over it and put on some legwarmers. If Maggie was wearing pants, how would we see her tattoo of a phoenix? If 2008′s Gossip Girl poster didn’t say “OMFG,” how would we know that Nate and Serena were f***ing? If I can’t analyze the contours of a 17-year-old’s inner thigh, how will I know I’m at a Miley Cyrus concert? The devil’s in the details. I want you to show me….
Read more: All Lunchtime Polls on PopWatch
Annie on Twitter: @EWAnnieBarrett
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 408
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 340
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 500