Yes, there are a few season finales to go, but with the rush of surprise twists, cliffhangers, and exits behind us, it’s now time for EW.com’s fourth annual reader-voted Season Finale Awards. After taking your suggestions under advisement — and extending the cutoff date to March 31, because so many of you wanted to (dis)honor the passing of The Walking Dead‘s Andrea — here are this year’s nominees. UPDATE: Polls are now closed. Winners will be announced Friday. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Nikita (1-10 of 10)
New Kid on the Block Jordan Knight and actors Tristan Wilds and Shane West reveal teen tales on MTV's 'When I Was 17'
MTV just aired the latest edition of When I Was 17, an opportunity to discover what some of our favorite pop stars were doing when they were just shy of being legal. This go around, Jordan Knight (right) of New Kids on the Block fame, 90210 actor Tristan Wilds, and Nikita actor Shane West all confessed their teen sins and embarrassments. Check out the highlights below. READ FULL STORY
Don’t miss EW.com’s other Friday recaps — the ones that don’t already live on PopWatch. If you do, Donald Trump will plate you in solid gold and eat you for lunch. But as you die, you will know you were for just a moment the most extravagant morsel IN THE WORLD.
- Mandi Bierly recaps The Vampire Diaries: There’s a he-wolf in the closet, and Mason’s back-tattoo is such a tease.
- Annie Barrett recaps The Apprentice season premiere: WE’RE IN A RECESSION, and unemployed reality show contestants gotta eat, same as worms.
- Michael Slezak recaps Nikita: Don’t look now, but it’s a deposed and entirely horrible Eastern European dictator!
The above poster for this fall’s CW series Nikita is apparently too hot to handle for L.A. shopping center The Grove and other important meccas of U.S. commerce. According to Variety, certain outlets upset with seeing so much leg agreed to a replacement ad featuring star Maggie Q lounging near a machine gun in a long red dress. Whew! As long as a gun is still involved!
I’m tired of being sensitive to people who are frightened of high-cut leotards and great big chairs. What is that called — flashdanciophobia? Get over it and put on some legwarmers. If Maggie was wearing pants, how would we see her tattoo of a phoenix? If 2008’s Gossip Girl poster didn’t say “OMFG,” how would we know that Nate and Serena were f***ing? If I can’t analyze the contours of a 17-year-old’s inner thigh, how will I know I’m at a Miley Cyrus concert? The devil’s in the details. I want you to show me….
Read more: All Lunchtime Polls on PopWatch
Annie on Twitter: @EWAnnieBarrett
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast