Ben and Leslie’s storybook wedding is fast approaching, but you know what comes first, right? The bachelor party! Ben’s not really the Vegas type, so there weren’t any Hangover-esque shenanigans; instead, the boys stayed in for a night of beer and board games (Settlers of Catan, to be precise). At least, that’s how the night started out. Tom insisted they up the ante with a few drinks at Essence — Things Magazine‘s “Next Big Thing” — where they each revealed that none of them had experienced a real bachelor party. Here’s why:
Tag: Newt Gingrich (1-2 of 2)
One day after convincingly winning the Illinois Republican primary, Romney found himself again on the defensive after his communications director, Eric Fehrnstrom, said that his candidate’s move to the far right would be corrected during the general election: “It’s almost like an Etch A Sketch. We kind of shake it and start all over again.”
Speaking at a campaign rally in Louisiana, Gingrich brandished an Etch A Sketch and recounted the quote from Fehrnstrom, whom he called the “most honest” person on Romney’s staff. Gingrich then pointed out all the supposed problems with Romney having an Etch A Sketch as a campaign model before giving the toy to a girl in the audience, saying “She could now be a presidential candidate.” (The girl, no doubt, most likely wondered why the red iPad Gingrich handed her kept erasing all of her apps.) Watch the speech here: READ FULL STORY
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons