Zach Levi has a pretty nice little set-up over at his Nerd HQ at Petco Park in San Diego. Fully stocked bars, rows of classic 1980s arcade games, and happy, smiley nerds kicking back on couches with the Padres’ home ball park as a backdrop — it’s a spacious, laid-back respite from the shoulder-to-shoulder insanity of the convention center. EW’s Laura Hertzfeld sat down with our beloved Chuck at the EW Comic-Con suite to talk about his beautiful nerdvana. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Nerds! (1-2 of 2)
Greetings, fellow nerds. Today is our most important holiday: Pi Day. (Also, who’s getting ready for two years from now when stuff is about to get really crazy?)
Here at EW we pay a lot of attention to the geeks, but on this oh-so-nerdy-day, we thought we should honor those with advanced degrees in mathematics. (Really get the party started, you know.) To some, nerd may be a derogatory term, but think again. Nerds are the characters who get stuff done and solve problems. While everyone is flailing about, nerds are hacking computers, reasoning logically, and inventing awesome gadgets. So take pride in being called a nerd, you will one day rule the world.
To celebrate the nerdiest of holidays, let’s honor our favorite TV nerds. Since it’s a math holiday, we tried to stick to the nerds who would have won Math Olympiads, but if anyone wants to make a case for Abed in the comments (I mean, he did have a pretty logical and reasoned argument in his Who’s The Boss? debate), have at it. We included Sherlock, Bones, and Topher because we’re pretty sure they know their way around a geometry proof. Chuck and Huck can hack a computer with the best of them. Super agent Sydney Bristow had to bring Marshall along with her on a mission because she couldn’t do calculus in her head, so he definitely made our list.
Quit trying to convince your high school calculus teacher (or current boss) to buy you pie, and vote! READ FULL STORY
- 'Survivor' result: Talk about it!
- 'Sing-Off' judges get 'Hooked on a Feeling'!
- 'Mockingjay' theories: So, who is Antonius?
- Sarah Paulson's Emma Thompson impression?!
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- 'American Hustle': EW review
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Violence earned?
- 'Breaking Bad' vs. 'Walking Dead': Which won 2013?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)