If you watch Game of Thrones, then Natalie Dormer posing topless for a GQ shoot shouldn’t shock you — after all, we’ve already seen all there is to see in the risqué HBO show.
Tag: Natalie Dormer (1-3 of 3)
We think of Natalie Dormer as fearless. She certainly is on-screen, whether playing master manipulator Margaery Tyrell (Game of Thrones), Irene Adler (Elementary), Anne Boleyn (The Tudors), or the mysterious blonde who pops up for key scenes opposite Brad Pitt and Cameron Diaz in The Counselor. (“That’s a master class in acting, seeing Javier Bardem relay that story,” she says of Diaz’s now infamous encounter with a car windshield. “It seems so perverse and so funny, but it’s actually a very clever, profound, deep psychological insight into what his character’s feeling at that particular time, especially when he ends the story by saying, ‘Maybe I’m scared.'”)
But when it’s time for Dormer to sit in the audience, there’s at least one kind of movie that turns her into a self-proclaimed coward. We found that out and more when she took EW’s Pop Culture Personality Test. Watch the video below. READ FULL STORY
“You ever call me sister again, I’ll have you strangled in your sleep.”
–Cersei (Lena Headey) to Margaery (Natalie Dormer) on Game of Thrones
Check out the rest of your picks from Sunday, May 19 and come back tonight to share your pick for best bite!
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident