If you watch Game of Thrones, then Natalie Dormer posing topless for a GQ shoot shouldn’t shock you — after all, we’ve already seen all there is to see in the risqué HBO show.
Tag: Natalie Dormer (1-3 of 3)
We think of Natalie Dormer as fearless. She certainly is on-screen, whether playing master manipulator Margaery Tyrell (Game of Thrones), Irene Adler (Elementary), Anne Boleyn (The Tudors), or the mysterious blonde who pops up for key scenes opposite Brad Pitt and Cameron Diaz in The Counselor. (“That’s a master class in acting, seeing Javier Bardem relay that story,” she says of Diaz’s now infamous encounter with a car windshield. “It seems so perverse and so funny, but it’s actually a very clever, profound, deep psychological insight into what his character’s feeling at that particular time, especially when he ends the story by saying, ‘Maybe I’m scared.'”)
But when it’s time for Dormer to sit in the audience, there’s at least one kind of movie that turns her into a self-proclaimed coward. We found that out and more when she took EW’s Pop Culture Personality Test. Watch the video below. READ FULL STORY
“You ever call me sister again, I’ll have you strangled in your sleep.”
–Cersei (Lena Headey) to Margaery (Natalie Dormer) on Game of Thrones
Check out the rest of your picks from Sunday, May 19 and come back tonight to share your pick for best bite!
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Shonda Rhimes to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Charlie Hunnam circles King Arthur role
- Stephen Lee, character actor, dies at 58
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week