Who is the next famous person to make a pit stop in Springfield? Why, it’s NASCAR superstar Jeff Gordon, who plays himself in the Oct. 21 episode of Fox’s The Simpsons, titled “Adventures in Baby-Getting.” In this first-look photo, you can see Gordon standing with Moe and a microphone-wielding Kent Brockman in Moe’s Tavern, while Barney pays close attention. So, what crazy set of circumstances brings the race car driver to town? Explains Simpsons exec producer Al Jean: “Jeff Gordon makes a brief celebrity cameo to make fun of our penchant for brief celebrity cameos.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: NASCAR (1-2 of 2)
Reigning NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart goosed DeLane Harvick, the wife of fellow driver Kevin Harvick, before Sunday’s race. ESPN’s camera captured it. Watch it below, and you’ll understand why NASCAR fans don’t mind sitting through lengthy pre-race coverage (and rain delays, when the drivers mingle with TV commentators and provide choice sound bites). Stewart is good friends with the Harvicks, who are known for their senses of humor and pranks, so apparently it’s all good. DeLana dubbed Stewart #sneakyassgrabber on Twitter. READ FULL STORY
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover