Who is the next famous person to make a pit stop in Springfield? Why, it’s NASCAR superstar Jeff Gordon, who plays himself in the Oct. 21 episode of Fox’s The Simpsons, titled “Adventures in Baby-Getting.” In this first-look photo, you can see Gordon standing with Moe and a microphone-wielding Kent Brockman in Moe’s Tavern, while Barney pays close attention. So, what crazy set of circumstances brings the race car driver to town? Explains Simpsons exec producer Al Jean: “Jeff Gordon makes a brief celebrity cameo to make fun of our penchant for brief celebrity cameos.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: NASCAR (1-2 of 2)
Reigning NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart goosed DeLane Harvick, the wife of fellow driver Kevin Harvick, before Sunday’s race. ESPN’s camera captured it. Watch it below, and you’ll understand why NASCAR fans don’t mind sitting through lengthy pre-race coverage (and rain delays, when the drivers mingle with TV commentators and provide choice sound bites). Stewart is good friends with the Harvicks, who are known for their senses of humor and pranks, so apparently it’s all good. DeLana dubbed Stewart #sneakyassgrabber on Twitter. READ FULL STORY
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- 'Orphan Black' season 2: First photo
- 'Survivor' recap: Fit to be tied
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'The Sacred Taking'
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 690
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 395
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 375