The unofficial first day of the fall TV season is always bittersweet. Yes, your beloved shows are back on the air, yes, your summer favorites are taking their final bow, and yes, anticipated new series are debuting, but what do you watch live when these shows have competing timeslots? With the season premiere of NBC’s The Voice and the season finale of ABC’s Bachelor Pad both airing at 8 p.m. EST, which TV show will get your undivided, live attention? It’s the ultimate war of reality TV competitions!
Tag: Monday night TV (1-1 of 1)
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack