The unofficial first day of the fall TV season is always bittersweet. Yes, your beloved shows are back on the air, yes, your summer favorites are taking their final bow, and yes, anticipated new series are debuting, but what do you watch live when these shows have competing timeslots? With the season premiere of NBC’s The Voice and the season finale of ABC’s Bachelor Pad both airing at 8 p.m. EST, which TV show will get your undivided, live attention? It’s the ultimate war of reality TV competitions!
Tag: Monday night TV (1-1 of 1)
Sep 10 2012 02:04 PM ET
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One