The unofficial first day of the fall TV season is always bittersweet. Yes, your beloved shows are back on the air, yes, your summer favorites are taking their final bow, and yes, anticipated new series are debuting, but what do you watch live when these shows have competing timeslots? With the season premiere of NBC’s The Voice and the season finale of ABC’s Bachelor Pad both airing at 8 p.m. EST, which TV show will get your undivided, live attention? It’s the ultimate war of reality TV competitions!
Tag: Monday night TV (1-1 of 1)
- 'American Idol' singer going home is...
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, author, dies at 87
- Bryan Singer's accuser: I reported abuse
- Miley Cyrus tweets about her health
- Columbus Short accused of threat to wife
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic