The two-part summer finale of ABC Family’s Melissa & Joey begins tonight with Mel (Melissa Joan Hart) posing as Joe’s (Joey Lawrence) trashy ex-wife Tiffany at his dying grandmother Sofia’s birthday party. Why? Because he never told Sofia (guest star Doris Roberts) that he’d gotten divorced. Perhaps if Joe and Tiffany had discovered Friday Night Lights, like Hart and her real-life husband, they’d still be together. That’s one of the secrets Hart shared when she visited EW to take our Pop Culture Personality Test. She also revealed the R-rated movie she saw too young and which Sabrina, the Teenage Witch prop she still owns. Watch the video below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Melissa & Joey (1-1 of 1)
- Comedy Central renews 'Drunk,' 'Nathan'
- NBC casts two leads for 'The Slap'
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'The Judge' to open Toronto Film Fest
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?