The two-part summer finale of ABC Family’s Melissa & Joey begins tonight with Mel (Melissa Joan Hart) posing as Joe’s (Joey Lawrence) trashy ex-wife Tiffany at his dying grandmother Sofia’s birthday party. Why? Because he never told Sofia (guest star Doris Roberts) that he’d gotten divorced. Perhaps if Joe and Tiffany had discovered Friday Night Lights, like Hart and her real-life husband, they’d still be together. That’s one of the secrets Hart shared when she visited EW to take our Pop Culture Personality Test. She also revealed the R-rated movie she saw too young and which Sabrina, the Teenage Witch prop she still owns. Watch the video below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Melissa & Joey (1-1 of 1)
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15