The two-part summer finale of ABC Family’s Melissa & Joey begins tonight with Mel (Melissa Joan Hart) posing as Joe’s (Joey Lawrence) trashy ex-wife Tiffany at his dying grandmother Sofia’s birthday party. Why? Because he never told Sofia (guest star Doris Roberts) that he’d gotten divorced. Perhaps if Joe and Tiffany had discovered Friday Night Lights, like Hart and her real-life husband, they’d still be together. That’s one of the secrets Hart shared when she visited EW to take our Pop Culture Personality Test. She also revealed the R-rated movie she saw too young and which Sabrina, the Teenage Witch prop she still owns. Watch the video below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Melissa & Joey (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk