What kind of 6- and 9-year-olds have never heard of the Partridge Family? Unassuming DEATH METAL SPAWN with serene smiles, colored tights, and apparently the coolest dad ever, that’s who. Here’s the type of act that’s been making it through to Vegas while you haven’t been watching America’s Got Talent. Delight in the dulcet tones of Aaralyn’s original tune, “Zombie Skin.” I can’t wait to hear her debut single, “How I Ate My Brother.”
READ FULL STORY
Tag: Melanie Brown (1-2 of 2)
Melanie Brown, a.k.a. Spice Girl Mel B, has never been shy when it comes to cleavage. (Fun fact: there is an entire Facebook group dedicated to her cleavage. Alas, it only has nine members.) But she’s taken her love of “boobs” to a whole new level, going topless in a new campaign to promote breast cancer awareness.
The picture you see to your right is featured in the latest UK edition of Cosmopolitan. Joined by her husband Stephen Belafonte, Scary Spice replicates Janet Jackson’s legendary Rolling Stone cover for the charity CoppaFeel!, in advance of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness month. In one word… Spicy!
But it’s the accompanying interview that’s particularly interesting and full of fun tidbits about Mel B and the Spice Girls themselves. We highlight three things we learned. READ FULL STORY
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge