SPOILER ahead. Which! Of these two kind, genuine, well-spoken adolescents — a rarity! on any television program — rose to the top and won the STUNNING! title of first-ever MasterChef Junior? And the winner is….
Tag: MasterChef Junior (1-3 of 3)
Tonight is the night! The first season finale of the giddy, gleeful, how-long-until-season-two slice of reality perfection that is MasterChef Junior!
This extraordinary little reality competition pits pint-sized chefs between the ages of 8 and 13 against each other in the MasterChef kitchen, and the heat between contestants is just as fierce as Fox’s adult version of the series. But unlike most other reality shows with grody adults, this one is a total charmer and a hypnotically lovable hour of TV that nestles perfectly into your Friday night schedule. READ FULL STORY
Oh no. Very talented children. In a STUNNING! turn for the worse, I feel more creaky and less accomplished than ever before now that I have watched a 9-year-old whip up a molten lava cake with glazed raspberries that Gordon Ramsay awarded “a 10 out of 10.” It’s MasterChef…Junior! READ FULL STORY
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15