SPOILER ahead. Which! Of these two kind, genuine, well-spoken adolescents — a rarity! on any television program — rose to the top and won the STUNNING! title of first-ever MasterChef Junior? And the winner is….
Tag: MasterChef Junior (1-3 of 3)
Tonight is the night! The first season finale of the giddy, gleeful, how-long-until-season-two slice of reality perfection that is MasterChef Junior!
This extraordinary little reality competition pits pint-sized chefs between the ages of 8 and 13 against each other in the MasterChef kitchen, and the heat between contestants is just as fierce as Fox’s adult version of the series. But unlike most other reality shows with grody adults, this one is a total charmer and a hypnotically lovable hour of TV that nestles perfectly into your Friday night schedule. READ FULL STORY
Oh no. Very talented children. In a STUNNING! turn for the worse, I feel more creaky and less accomplished than ever before now that I have watched a 9-year-old whip up a molten lava cake with glazed raspberries that Gordon Ramsay awarded “a 10 out of 10.” It’s MasterChef…Junior! READ FULL STORY
- Fox renews 'Mindy,' 'New Girl,' 2 more
- 'Mad Men' gets trippy new poster
- 'Sharknado 2' gets July premiere date
- 'American Idol': Singer going home is...
- 'Orphan Black' stream rights to Amazon
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons