We want to wish a very happy 68th birthday to Tom Selleck, Blue Bloods star and regulation TV hottie. In honor of his special day, we give you a gallery of stars who are still rocking our television sets after the age of 55.
Tag: Mark Harmon (1-3 of 3)
Ashton Kutcher owes Charlie Sheen big time. Since replacing Sheen on Two and a Half Men, Kutcher has rocketed to the No. 1 spot on Forbes’ list of highest paid TV actors. The business magazine unveiled the list on Wednesday, following the July announcement of TV’s highest paid actresses.
Between May 2011 and May 2012, Ashton Kutcher earned $24 million, Forbes estimates. Last year, Sheen was in the top spot with $40 million, but this year he didn’t even make the list. Kutcher’s earnings are also boosted by his appearances in Nikon camera commercials and his continued investments in Silicon Valley. He got in early on Skype, Spotify and Airbnb.
Kutcher’s Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer also made Forbes’ top 10, moving down from spot No. 4 to No. 7 but earning $2 million more than he did from May 2010 to May 2011.
Others who made the list for a second consecutive year are Ray Romano, Mark Harmon, Patrick Dempsey and Hugh Laurie. Check out the full list below: READ FULL STORY
Tuesday nights bring a double-dose of pentagenerian sexiness with Ellen Barkin on The New Normal and Dennis Quaid on Vegas. But these two aren’t the only sexy stars over the age of 55. Read more to see the hottest stars on television who still rock our world after all these years.
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere