Everyone — stars included — has that one show or movie they believe hasn’t received the attention it deserves. EW asked some celebrities, ranging from director John Waters to actress Allison Janney, what shows or movies they think are criminally underrated. Here’s what they said:
Tag: Mads Mikkelsen (1-2 of 2)
Did you eat up the Hannibal premiere last week? Well then you’ll positively feast on the news that NBC has released the pilot script, complete with bloody illustrations, production notes, and episode stills.
A few minor, but crucial, things are different: For example, in the script we see Hugh Dancy’s Will Graham first practice his mind trickery on a yoga mat, and the police officers and agents he works beside don’t seem fazed by his reverse-analysis. Also, that golden FRUM-ing arc of light is actually a pendulum, if (like me) you hadn’t already figured that out.
READ FULL STORY
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere