But for whatever reason, mostly because Hollywood doesn’t really need to pay attention to science, this pseudo-science, with varying numbers tacked on, still appears throughout film and television. The possible outcomes of using the other 90 percent, however, differ between cases. There are the standard examples, like Lucy and Limitless, which promise intelligence-related superpowers. Others, like Seinfeld and Honey I Shrunk the Kids (the TV version, natch), just promise intelligence. And some, like My Stepmother Is An Alien and Flight of the Navigator, take the conceit in a whole new direction.
Tag: Lucy (1-1 of 1)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend