But for whatever reason, mostly because Hollywood doesn’t really need to pay attention to science, this pseudo-science, with varying numbers tacked on, still appears throughout film and television. The possible outcomes of using the other 90 percent, however, differ between cases. There are the standard examples, like Lucy and Limitless, which promise intelligence-related superpowers. Others, like Seinfeld and Honey I Shrunk the Kids (the TV version, natch), just promise intelligence. And some, like My Stepmother Is An Alien and Flight of the Navigator, take the conceit in a whole new direction.
Tag: Lucy (1-1 of 1)
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks