But for whatever reason, mostly because Hollywood doesn’t really need to pay attention to science, this pseudo-science, with varying numbers tacked on, still appears throughout film and television. The possible outcomes of using the other 90 percent, however, differ between cases. There are the standard examples, like Lucy and Limitless, which promise intelligence-related superpowers. Others, like Seinfeld and Honey I Shrunk the Kids (the TV version, natch), just promise intelligence. And some, like My Stepmother Is An Alien and Flight of the Navigator, take the conceit in a whole new direction.
Tag: Lucy (1-1 of 1)
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- S Club 7 to reunite for BBC charity gig
- Matthew McConaughey saluted at L.A. gala