But for whatever reason, mostly because Hollywood doesn’t really need to pay attention to science, this pseudo-science, with varying numbers tacked on, still appears throughout film and television. The possible outcomes of using the other 90 percent, however, differ between cases. There are the standard examples, like Lucy and Limitless, which promise intelligence-related superpowers. Others, like Seinfeld and Honey I Shrunk the Kids (the TV version, natch), just promise intelligence. And some, like My Stepmother Is An Alien and Flight of the Navigator, take the conceit in a whole new direction.
Tag: Lucy (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk