Kraken! Wait, on second thought, don’t: He’s not sexy enough! That’s right, only the hottest of the hot are invited to participate in EW.com’s Sexy Beast single-elimination tournament, and temperatures continue to rise as we approach our Sweet 16 round. Today’s final set of Top 32 showdowns includes characters from Angel, Lost, Star Trek: Voyager, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Twilight, and Underworld, and it’ll be especially tough for fans of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, who’ll have to choose between two fetching franchise players. So click through past the jump to vote for your favorites in a quartet of delectable duels, and to get a look at lists of the 16 seeded players (and the actors who portray ‘em) in all four of our beastly divisions. (Eliminated beasts have their names crossed out: May they rest in sexiness!) Plus, you can click here to see the entire 64-player bracket (then click again on the image for a zoomed-in view). Polls are open for 48 hours only, so support your favorites in battle, lest they get locked away…with the Kraken! [Related: Polls are still open from Monday's matchups (including a down-to-the-wire battle between Neytiri and Leeloo; To get updates on every Sexy Beast bracket, follow me on Twitter @EWMichaelSlezak!] READ FULL STORYRelease the
Tag: Lost (51-60 of 394)
season 6′s “Some of that Jazz” still makes me cry), but I also have the space to keep storing some season finales. I’ve got:For the second time this summer, I’ve left my apartment for a week, returned home, and discovered that my DVR had room to record all the shows I’m watching. I should be happy, because there’s nothing worse than your DVR running out of room and not taping the episode you were dying to watch, but it’s making me a little sad. I mean, not only do I have enough room to tape the multiple reruns of Three’s Company that air daily on TV Land (I want to know if
• The Good Wife I sometimes find it comforting after getting sucked into Wipeout to be reminded that I do appreciate quality television for adults.
• The Big Bang Theory Frankly, I should probably delete this because I felt a little too much for a Best Buy Geek Squad agent working on my laptop last week because he reminded me of Jim Parsons.
• Lost I hadn’t watch the show for seasons (post-traumatic stress from fact-checking a few Doc Jensen features for the magazine), but taped the series finale. I had no idea what was going on, so I just fast-forwarded. (Still sobbed at the moment pictured.) I guess I’m hoping I’ll give it another try.
Your turn. Which of this year’s season finales have you yet to delete from your DVR?*
* I also still have Boston Legal‘s 2008 series finale, because I miss the balcony scenes.
- Will Arnett files for Amy Poehler divorce
- Taylor Swift crashes fan's bridal shower
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- Miley Cyrus still ill, St. Louis show nixed
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel