Maybe it’s because I saw Barry Manilow on Broadway last night (highly recommended), but my Valentine’s Day morning commute was all about the love songs. Now, I don’t normally feel guilt over anything I genuinely enjoy — even if I should — but only on Valentine’s Day would I let myself string these hits together: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lionel Richie (1-1 of 1)
- 'Interstellar' clip on 'moon landing hoax'
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: Katniss sends a message
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'