With the midterm elections fast approaching, let Lil Jon, Lena Dunham, and people of varying degrees of fame encourage you to vote with Rock The Vote’s latest: “#TURNOUTFORWHAT.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lil Jon (1-2 of 2)
Have you ever wanted to share a bottle of tequila with George Clooney until he got so drunk that he mistakenly thought you were Stacy Keibler? OK, so we can’t really help you out with the second half of that scenario, but the first half is suddenly much more plausible thanks to Clooney’s latest business venture.
The sexier-with-age movie star is teaming up Rande Gerber to create Casamigos, a new brand of tequila. According to Vanity Fair, Gerber and Clooney will sign every bottle that is made, number it and even taste it themselves (aka you’re sharing a drink with George Clooney … get it?). But as delicious and tempting as it all sounds, we always imagined that Clooney was more of a scotch neat kind of guy.
But Clooney isn’t the first celebrity to surprise us with his taste in alcohol, and we’re sure he won’t be the last. Here’s a rundown of some celebrities who have given the business of booze a try. Who matches up best with his or her drink of choice?
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks