With the midterm elections fast approaching, let Lil Jon, Lena Dunham, and people of varying degrees of fame encourage you to vote with Rock The Vote’s latest: “#TURNOUTFORWHAT.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Lil Jon (1-2 of 2)
Have you ever wanted to share a bottle of tequila with George Clooney until he got so drunk that he mistakenly thought you were Stacy Keibler? OK, so we can’t really help you out with the second half of that scenario, but the first half is suddenly much more plausible thanks to Clooney’s latest business venture.
The sexier-with-age movie star is teaming up Rande Gerber to create Casamigos, a new brand of tequila. According to Vanity Fair, Gerber and Clooney will sign every bottle that is made, number it and even taste it themselves (aka you’re sharing a drink with George Clooney … get it?). But as delicious and tempting as it all sounds, we always imagined that Clooney was more of a scotch neat kind of guy.
But Clooney isn’t the first celebrity to surprise us with his taste in alcohol, and we’re sure he won’t be the last. Here’s a rundown of some celebrities who have given the business of booze a try. Who matches up best with his or her drink of choice?
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Frozen' pair to write an NPH Oscars number
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo in ABC pilot
- Monica Potter comedy gets NBC pilot order
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd