We’ve finally found the duo most excited for this weekend’s new Die Hard installment, A Good Day to Die Hard — it’s these two zesty, possibly drug-addled valets played by Key & Peele‘s Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele. Watch below as they reminisce at a lightning-fast pace about their favorite, somewhat shady memories from Die Hards 1 through 4. Remember when Voldemort, Urkel’s Dad, J.J.’s Dad, and Timothy Elephants, and that one guy from the computer commercial all starred alongside “Bruce Willies”? No? Better catch up! READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Key & Peele (1-2 of 2)
This Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for Downton Abbey‘s imminent return to television in the States. Yes, Jan. 6 is still a few weeks away, but I can’t wait to see whether Matthew (Dan Stevens) and Mary (Michelle Dockery) actually walk down the aisle — they really need to, I couldn’t take another breakup — and what brand of American sass Shirley MacLaine brings with her across the pond. Plus, on a more sappy note, the series spawned a regular Sunday night Masterpiece viewing/wine-drinking party with a group of friends that is priceless to me.
I’ve also polled my EW colleagues to ask what they are most grateful for pop culture wise this turkey day. See what they said below!
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- Kardashians, the Wanted on E!: New clips
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo