Born in Everett, Washington, the American recording artist Kenneth Clark “Kenny” Loggins spent most of the 1980s creating music that became synonymous with the films they were featured in, like “Footloose” from Footloose or “Danger Zone” from Top Gun. He doesn’t really do this anymore, but he still makes music: This month, a Kickstarter for Loggins and his band, Blue Sky Riders, met its funding goal for a new studio album. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kenny Loggins (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk