Born in Everett, Washington, the American recording artist Kenneth Clark “Kenny” Loggins spent most of the 1980s creating music that became synonymous with the films they were featured in, like “Footloose” from Footloose or “Danger Zone” from Top Gun. He doesn’t really do this anymore, but he still makes music: This month, a Kickstarter for Loggins and his band, Blue Sky Riders, met its funding goal for a new studio album. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kenny Loggins (1-1 of 1)
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- Sony hack probe yields clues on method
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks