The man behind Pan’s Labyrinth and Hellboy (and the woefully underrated Blade II) is about to release what could be one of the most Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots vs. Aliens flick ever made. Pacific Rim, which hits theaters in July 2013, is a movie about big-a– monsters, called Kaijus, that emerge from the ocean and wreak havoc on San Fran. It’s a lot like Cloverfield, only this time the protagonists aren’t lovesick yuppies but soldiers who fight back by piloting equally big-a– robots called Jaegers (I totally just high-fived the 10-year-old version of myself). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kaiju (1-1 of 1)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Stan Lee cancels Comic-Con plans
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- Finn Wittrock joins 'AHS: Freak Show'
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18