The man behind Pan’s Labyrinth and Hellboy (and the woefully underrated Blade II) is about to release what could be one of the most Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots vs. Aliens flick ever made. Pacific Rim, which hits theaters in July 2013, is a movie about big-a– monsters, called Kaijus, that emerge from the ocean and wreak havoc on San Fran. It’s a lot like Cloverfield, only this time the protagonists aren’t lovesick yuppies but soldiers who fight back by piloting equally big-a– robots called Jaegers (I totally just high-fived the 10-year-old version of myself). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kaiju (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7