This week you’re probably re-watching all the seasons of Arrested Development to get excited for Sunday, obsessively checking the weather to make sure you can BBQ this weekend, or trying on those white jeans again and feeling over the moon ecstatic that you get to wear them again. Here are your pop culture musts to get you through the week before your long Memorial Day weekend. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Justin Bartha (1-2 of 2)
The Hangover Part III finally has a trailer. Judging from the footage, it’s about three friends — one handsome (Bradley Cooper), one short (Ed Helms), and one fat (Zach Galifianakis) — who all go to a funeral and then to Las Vegas, where they walk through a dark hallway before watching John Goodman shoot someone. Later, a giraffe gets decapitated. Before that, Galifianakis appears to make Melissa McCarthy cry with a lollipop.
What is The Hangover Part III really about? Plot details have been sealed tight, but we do know that the three amigos gather around Galifianakis’ Alan after the death of his father. Plus one of them will probably touch a penis.
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?