Exactly how do the actors on ABC’s Scandal pull off those impossibly fast-paced group scenes every week? In this week’s installment of Josh Cam, EW’s ongoing behind-the-scenes video series, Josh Malina shows us how: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Josh Malina (1-3 of 3)
PopWatchers, you better hope David Rosen doesn’t get ganked in tonight’s episode of Scandal. Because we’re pretty sure that would mean Josh Malina’s amazing behind-the-scenes video series, Josh Cam, would go on indefinite hiatus.
And we’re certain our lives would be much sadder without this inside peek into the show behind the show. Take this week’s edition for example — in it, Malina takes us into a recording booth where we meet the people behind Scandal‘s so-called ADR (short for automated dialogue replacement). Basically, as Malina explains in the video, it’s voice acting that replaces the audio captured during filming on set. Take a look: READ FULL STORY
'Scandal' behind the scenes: Scott Foley gives Josh Malina a trailer tour...and workout tips -- VIDEO
Last week’s Josh Cam cliffhanger may not have left you on Scandal finale-level pins and needles, but we’re pretty sure there are a few people out there who have had sleepless nights this week wondering why Scott Foley was so reluctant to spill about the basketball in his trailer (#whyisthereabasketball). This week’s edition of EW’s Josh Cam video series has the (not super spoilery) answer.
Also this week, Josh Malina gets a lesson in fitness from Foley and takes a tour of his cast mates’s trailer.
Click below for the action. And Scandal-addicts should look out for a very cool Easter Egg.
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?