Tom Hanks, Scarlett Johansson, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Jesse Eisenberg, Jon Cryer, and Martha Plimpton will present at this year’s Tony Awards, the American Theatre Wing announced today. Hanks, et al. join host Neil Patrick Harris (returning for the fourth time) and each has a connection to the Great White Way.
Tag: Jon Cryer (1-2 of 2)
Miley Cyrus made a seductive guest appearance on tonight’s episode of Two and a Half Men. While the story line centered around her character’s young age, the episode ultimately showcased how far the actress has come since her Disney days. Sporting a bikini and beach blonde pixie cut, it was clear that the 19-year-old is more of a fox now than a mouse. READ FULL STORY
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Sarah Palin debuts online news channel
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego