Tom Hanks, Scarlett Johansson, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Jesse Eisenberg, Jon Cryer, and Martha Plimpton will present at this year’s Tony Awards, the American Theatre Wing announced today. Hanks, et al. join host Neil Patrick Harris (returning for the fourth time) and each has a connection to the Great White Way.
Tag: Jon Cryer (1-2 of 2)
Miley Cyrus made a seductive guest appearance on tonight’s episode of Two and a Half Men. While the story line centered around her character’s young age, the episode ultimately showcased how far the actress has come since her Disney days. Sporting a bikini and beach blonde pixie cut, it was clear that the 19-year-old is more of a fox now than a mouse. READ FULL STORY
- Louis C.K. to host 'SNL' March 29
- 'Veronica Mars' debuts at SXSW
- Craig Ferguson + 'I F---ing Love Science'
- Fox renews 'Mindy,' 'New Girl,' 2 more
- '300: Rise of an Empire' is No. 1 Friday
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- Scott Kalvert, video/film director, dies
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist