Tag: John Cena (1-2 of 2)
Like most fans of professional wrestling, my enthusiasm for it has ebbed and flowed quite a bit ever since I got hooked on watching Hulk Hogan, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, and the Ultimate Warrior toss people around in the late ’80s. I was a weekly TV watcher during childhood, drifted away around middle school, came back around again in the late ’90s, ignored it during college, then became mildly obsessed again around 2005. Oddly, though I no longer watch any of the weekly WWE TV shows with any sort of regularity, I’m more invested than I have ever been, thanks to the Internet.
But no matter what the state of WWE Raw has been, I have always enjoyed the live experience of going to a wrestling show. So when WWE rolled into Brooklyn’s Barclays Center for the first time for the TLC pay-per-view, I couldn’t pass it up. READ FULL STORY
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- Paramount apology for 'TMNT' 9/11 poster
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...