Tag: John Cena (1-2 of 2)
Like most fans of professional wrestling, my enthusiasm for it has ebbed and flowed quite a bit ever since I got hooked on watching Hulk Hogan, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, and the Ultimate Warrior toss people around in the late ’80s. I was a weekly TV watcher during childhood, drifted away around middle school, came back around again in the late ’90s, ignored it during college, then became mildly obsessed again around 2005. Oddly, though I no longer watch any of the weekly WWE TV shows with any sort of regularity, I’m more invested than I have ever been, thanks to the Internet.
But no matter what the state of WWE Raw has been, I have always enjoyed the live experience of going to a wrestling show. So when WWE rolled into Brooklyn’s Barclays Center for the first time for the TLC pay-per-view, I couldn’t pass it up. READ FULL STORY
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7