Tag: John Cena (1-2 of 2)
Like most fans of professional wrestling, my enthusiasm for it has ebbed and flowed quite a bit ever since I got hooked on watching Hulk Hogan, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, and the Ultimate Warrior toss people around in the late ’80s. I was a weekly TV watcher during childhood, drifted away around middle school, came back around again in the late ’90s, ignored it during college, then became mildly obsessed again around 2005. Oddly, though I no longer watch any of the weekly WWE TV shows with any sort of regularity, I’m more invested than I have ever been, thanks to the Internet.
But no matter what the state of WWE Raw has been, I have always enjoyed the live experience of going to a wrestling show. So when WWE rolled into Brooklyn’s Barclays Center for the first time for the TLC pay-per-view, I couldn’t pass it up. READ FULL STORY
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15