Horny camp counselors around the world, beware! Jason Voorhees is coming to television. According to Deadline, Friday the 13th producer Sean S. Cunningham has inked a deal to develop an hour-long show based around everybody’s favorite hockey mask-clad machete wielder. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jason Voorhees (1-1 of 1)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?