Horny camp counselors around the world, beware! Jason Voorhees is coming to television. According to Deadline, Friday the 13th producer Sean S. Cunningham has inked a deal to develop an hour-long show based around everybody’s favorite hockey mask-clad machete wielder. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jason Voorhees (1-1 of 1)
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online