The answer is simple: It was ACTUALLY memorable. Granted, it became a gigantic scandal after Jackson’s bare breast was exposed by co-performer Justin Timberlake, but it also made the halftime show feel like a true event. More often than not, this break in between quarters (Football is quarters right?) feels like something you’d see at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and not something more fitting the audience of gagillion people watching.
Tag: Janet Jackson (1-2 of 2)
Melanie Brown, a.k.a. Spice Girl Mel B, has never been shy when it comes to cleavage. (Fun fact: there is an entire Facebook group dedicated to her cleavage. Alas, it only has nine members.) But she’s taken her love of “boobs” to a whole new level, going topless in a new campaign to promote breast cancer awareness.
The picture you see to your right is featured in the latest UK edition of Cosmopolitan. Joined by her husband Stephen Belafonte, Scary Spice replicates Janet Jackson’s legendary Rolling Stone cover for the charity CoppaFeel!, in advance of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness month. In one word… Spicy!
But it’s the accompanying interview that’s particularly interesting and full of fun tidbits about Mel B and the Spice Girls themselves. We highlight three things we learned. READ FULL STORY
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 again: $26.6M
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at 43
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Neil Patrick Harris vs. B'way shout-out
- Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' not dead yet
- Fox exec fired over Flight 370 $$ email
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out