The man behind Pan’s Labyrinth and Hellboy (and the woefully underrated Blade II) is about to release what could be one of the most Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots vs. Aliens flick ever made. Pacific Rim, which hits theaters in July 2013, is a movie about big-a– monsters, called Kaijus, that emerge from the ocean and wreak havoc on San Fran. It’s a lot like Cloverfield, only this time the protagonists aren’t lovesick yuppies but soldiers who fight back by piloting equally big-a– robots called Jaegers (I totally just high-fived the 10-year-old version of myself). READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jaeger (1-1 of 1)
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: New EW cover
- SAG Award nominations: TV snubs/surprises
- SAG Award noms: Hints for Oscars?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Burning Q's answered
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice' recap: Your Top 3 are...
Top 5 Most Read
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)