The man behind Pan’s Labyrinth and Hellboy (and the woefully underrated Blade II) is about to release what could be one of the most Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots vs. Aliens flick ever made. Pacific Rim, which hits theaters in July 2013, is a movie about big-a– monsters, called Kaijus, that emerge from the ocean and wreak havoc on San Fran. It’s a lot like Cloverfield, only this time the protagonists aren’t lovesick yuppies but soldiers who fight back by piloting equally big-a– robots called Jaegers (I totally just high-fived the 10-year-old version of myself). READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Jaeger (1-1 of 1)
Dec 14 2012 06:08 PM ET
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 408
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 340
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 501