The third season of Game of Thrones doesn’t premiere until March 31 (FYI HBO: winter is already here), but the child stars of the show have banded together to provide us with exactly one minute and 50 seconds of amusement in these dark days by beatboxing the show’s theme. Last year, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Sophie Turner, and Maisie Williams — who play Bran, Sansa, and Arya Stark respectively — sang their version of the opening credits for Season 1’s box set, but since they’re now a year older and waaaay cooler, they’ve chosen to rap the intro instead. With lyrics like, “Now we go to Pyke, where it’s really nice,” how can you not watch? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Isaac Hempstead-Wright (1-1 of 1)
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks