The third season of Game of Thrones doesn’t premiere until March 31 (FYI HBO: winter is already here), but the child stars of the show have banded together to provide us with exactly one minute and 50 seconds of amusement in these dark days by beatboxing the show’s theme. Last year, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Sophie Turner, and Maisie Williams — who play Bran, Sansa, and Arya Stark respectively — sang their version of the opening credits for Season 1′s box set, but since they’re now a year older and waaaay cooler, they’ve chosen to rap the intro instead. With lyrics like, “Now we go to Pyke, where it’s really nice,” how can you not watch? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Isaac Hempstead-Wright (1-1 of 1)
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- Miley Cyrus still ill, St. Louis show nixed
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel
- 'View': All 11 co-hosts together May 15
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent
- 'Game of Thrones' sets piracy record
- Ice Cube: No disrespect to Paul Walker