The third season of Game of Thrones doesn’t premiere until March 31 (FYI HBO: winter is already here), but the child stars of the show have banded together to provide us with exactly one minute and 50 seconds of amusement in these dark days by beatboxing the show’s theme. Last year, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Sophie Turner, and Maisie Williams — who play Bran, Sansa, and Arya Stark respectively — sang their version of the opening credits for Season 1’s box set, but since they’re now a year older and waaaay cooler, they’ve chosen to rap the intro instead. With lyrics like, “Now we go to Pyke, where it’s really nice,” how can you not watch? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Isaac Hempstead-Wright (1-1 of 1)
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- 'Selfie' pilot on Hulu before ABC premiere
- Eva Longoria arc on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in