Super Meat Boy has been driving fans of platformers crazy since 2010, when the game’s fun but tough gameplay and cute protagonist debuted on the Xbox 360. The game, which was also featured in the documentary Indie Game: The Movie, has since been released on a number of platforms but has remained noticeably absent from phones and tablets. The game’s developer, Team Meat, revealed a solution to this problem during PAX Prime with the reveal of Super Meat Boy Forever. READ FULL STORY
Tag: iPhones (1-1 of 1)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend