Super Meat Boy has been driving fans of platformers crazy since 2010, when the game’s fun but tough gameplay and cute protagonist debuted on the Xbox 360. The game, which was also featured in the documentary Indie Game: The Movie, has since been released on a number of platforms but has remained noticeably absent from phones and tablets. The game’s developer, Team Meat, revealed a solution to this problem during PAX Prime with the reveal of Super Meat Boy Forever. READ FULL STORY
Tag: iPhones (1-1 of 1)
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks