Super Meat Boy has been driving fans of platformers crazy since 2010, when the game’s fun but tough gameplay and cute protagonist debuted on the Xbox 360. The game, which was also featured in the documentary Indie Game: The Movie, has since been released on a number of platforms but has remained noticeably absent from phones and tablets. The game’s developer, Team Meat, revealed a solution to this problem during PAX Prime with the reveal of Super Meat Boy Forever. READ FULL STORY
Tag: iPhones (1-1 of 1)
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' sequel set for Sept. 2015
- 'The Strain' react: 'The Third Rail'
- 'Ray Donovan' react: 'Rodef'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS