Super Meat Boy has been driving fans of platformers crazy since 2010, when the game’s fun but tough gameplay and cute protagonist debuted on the Xbox 360. The game, which was also featured in the documentary Indie Game: The Movie, has since been released on a number of platforms but has remained noticeably absent from phones and tablets. The game’s developer, Team Meat, revealed a solution to this problem during PAX Prime with the reveal of Super Meat Boy Forever. READ FULL STORY
Tag: iPhones (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'