While half the country is spending the day winding through centipede-like lines in hopes of nabbing an iPhone 5, a growing number of early adopters of iOS 6 (the software update for iDevices) are online puzzling over‚ or more accurately taking potshots at‚ Apple’s brand new Maps app. A replacement for Google’s stalwart navigation app, which had been included since the introduction of the iPhone in 2007 (and c’mon, it’s the best), Apple decided for unknown reasons to go it alone with their own version. But despite the addition of a cool flyover mode and GPS-style turn-by-turn navigation, the app’s many and mounting hiccups are inspiring users to express outrage‚ in the way we Americans know best — by creating a snarky internet meme!
Tag: iOS6 (1-1 of 1)
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Michelle Obama to visit 'Nashville'
- 'Scandal': Highest-rated season finale
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out