Any fan of Bravo’s long-running Housewives franchise knows the formula for deliciously dramatic reality television: simply assemble a group of fame-hungry women with big egos, bigger hair, and (biggest of all) huge credit card statements. But after hitting cities including Atlanta, New York, and Beverly Hills, it seems like this country is pretty well covered — which makes Bravo’s move across the Atlantic to London a no-brainer. Though the network’s new series, Ladies of London, isn’t officially part of the Housewives franchise, it may as well be. After all, declares one well-dressed cast member in the show’s opener, “This is the big league: this is London.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Housewives (1-1 of 1)
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- Apple Watch expected to ship in April
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song