This morning, Facebook announced its “2012 Year in Review,” a series of lists of the top trends of the year. And befitting a website that boasts hundreds of millions of users, popular, youth-skewing taste ruled the day — with one very hairy exception.
Tag: Honey Boo Boo (1-2 of 2)
- Shonda Rhimes dramas deliver ratings record
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'Glee' moves to Fridays for final season
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- Greer Grammer named Miss Golden Globe
- Ty Herndon: 'out, proud, happy gay man'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas on new EW cover
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Mockingjay': How big at the box office?
- Mike Nichols, Oscar-winning director, dies