This morning, Facebook announced its “2012 Year in Review,” a series of lists of the top trends of the year. And befitting a website that boasts hundreds of millions of users, popular, youth-skewing taste ruled the day — with one very hairy exception.
Tag: Honey Boo Boo (1-2 of 2)
- SXSW '14 Jury and Special Award winners
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv
- 'Blacklist,' 'Voice,' more NBC finale dates
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Game of Thrones' gets Vanity Fair cover
- 'Big Bro,' 'Dome' premiere dates are...
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit