Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey was a perfect family movie. It was funny. It was inspirational. It had talking pets! So when my parents let me watch it when I was 5, it seemed like a socially acceptable parenting decision. And it was. To this day, I love that movie. It’s one of my all-time favorites, and I’ll probably show it to my kids one day. However, that doesn’t mean I watch it all the time, mainly because I can’t so much as think about the scene where Shadow falls into that hole without crying. Let me take a moment and paint the picture for those of you who aren’t crying (misery loves company, right?): READ FULL STORY
Tag: Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey (1-1 of 1)
- Beyonce surprise: 'Visual Album' now on iTunes
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?