While you’re busy tweeting about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 this weekend, you might want to take a moment and try to summarize the entire Harry Potter series in a tweet and add the hashtag #Potterinatweet. Do so before July 22, and you’ll be entered to win one of two trips to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in a contest sponsored by Wikia’s Harry Potter Wiki, the most-visited Harry Potter fan site on the Internet. (You’re welcome.) If 140 characters won’t cut it (or 125, really, plus that hashtag, see some samples), you can also enter by logging into the Wiki and leaving a comment answering the question ”What does Harry Potter mean to you?” Winners will be randomly selected, but you owe it to Harry to put some thought into it. So far, there have been more than 1,500 entries. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Harry Potter (81-90 of 270)
to enjoy stuff … There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person’s lifestyle that really isn’t suited to me.” READ FULL STORY
- Peter Jackson 'Smaug' alert! Dragon = Lecter
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- Rebecca Black's back: This time, it's 'Saturday'
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- Harry Potter U.K. box set gets new art: Books news
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
Top 5 Most Read
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 'Low Winter Sun' canceled by AMC
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years