Move over, Brad and Angelina. There’s a new Hollywood (or should we say Hogwarts?) power couple in town: Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson). According to Forbes and Box Office Mojo, the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 couple is the highest-earning onscreen duo of the past five years, thanks to the $4.2 billion the past four Harry Potter films earned at the box office. (So why do they look so sad?) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Harry Potter (51-60 of 270)
Werewolves are the Rodney Dangerfield of the Monster world, by which I mean they gets no respect and they are completely insane. That’s the joy of the werewolf: Whereas vampires represent everything attractive and high-falutin’ about society — eternal youth, sex appeal, being vaguely European — werewolves are all about the loss of control. That can be played for drama (as in the original Wolf Man), or for comedy (see: Teen Wolf), or for terribleness (see: the remake of Wolf Man and Teen Wolf Too.) Next week sees the return to the big screen of your niece’s favorite werewolf, Taylor Lautner’s Jacob Black, in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn; Part 1. So what better time to ask the big question: Who’s your favorite pop culture werewolf? Seth Green in Buffy? Jack Nicholson in Wolf? Lady wolf Katharine Isabelle in Ginger Snaps? Take the poll below! Quick, before the full moon rises! READ FULL STORY
- Beyonce surprise: 'Visual Album' now on iTunes
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?