The first reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 are rolling in, and the verdict is… overwhelmingly (and unsurprisingly) positive. David Yates received across-the-board praise for his directing, as did the ratcheted-up action and the satisfying conclusion to a 10-year franchise. EW’s own Lisa Schwarzbaum declared, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 is proof that authentic movie excitement is its own form of magic. Half the spell-casting formula lies in what the audience itself brings to the eighth and final movie made from J.K.Rowling’s culture-shaping literary epic…. This is an ending suitable for The End.” You can check out more critical responses to the film below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Harry Potter (91-100 of 277)
to enjoy stuff … There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person’s lifestyle that really isn’t suited to me.” READ FULL STORY
- 'American Idol': Singer going home is...
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Isaiah Washington back
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons
- Oscars: Academy on Batkid segment cut
- MTV Movie Awards: 2014 nominees are...
- 'How I Met Your Dad' casts 'Smash' alum