Born in Everett, Washington, the American recording artist Kenneth Clark “Kenny” Loggins spent most of the 1980s creating music that became synonymous with the films they were featured in, like “Footloose” from Footloose or “Danger Zone” from Top Gun. He doesn’t really do this anymore, but he still makes music: This month, a Kickstarter for Loggins and his band, Blue Sky Riders, met its funding goal for a new studio album. READ FULL STORY
Tag: H. Jon Benjamin (1-1 of 1)
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to debut at Berlin fest
- Kevin Hart to host 'SNL' in January
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks