Graphic novelist-turned-cranky mystic Alan Moore has recorded a song for the British arm of the Occupy movement, just in time for Guy Fawkes Day, a British holiday celebrated by dashing young political activists and also people who saw V for Vendetta. The song is called “The Decline of English Murder,” and unfolds various tales of sordid life across our cruel modern world. A woman sorts her hair out in the washroom at Preston Services; a man walks to the post office; psychopaths kill with hammer or brick. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Guy Fawkes (1-1 of 1)
- 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules': $44M debut
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Gotham' trailer: 'There will be light'
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'AHS: Freak Show': Official cast list
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego