Graphic novelist-turned-cranky mystic Alan Moore has recorded a song for the British arm of the Occupy movement, just in time for Guy Fawkes Day, a British holiday celebrated by dashing young political activists and also people who saw V for Vendetta. The song is called “The Decline of English Murder,” and unfolds various tales of sordid life across our cruel modern world. A woman sorts her hair out in the washroom at Preston Services; a man walks to the post office; psychopaths kill with hammer or brick. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Guy Fawkes (1-1 of 1)
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks