Graphic novelist-turned-cranky mystic Alan Moore has recorded a song for the British arm of the Occupy movement, just in time for Guy Fawkes Day, a British holiday celebrated by dashing young political activists and also people who saw V for Vendetta. The song is called “The Decline of English Murder,” and unfolds various tales of sordid life across our cruel modern world. A woman sorts her hair out in the washroom at Preston Services; a man walks to the post office; psychopaths kill with hammer or brick. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Guy Fawkes (1-1 of 1)
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: Heroes and villains
- 'Normal Heart': First Look photo
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: 'Peter Pan never fails'
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- Jon Hamm interviews (former student) Ellie Kemper
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
Top 5 Most Read
- Disney Channel plans original movie 'Descendants,' featuring teenage kids of classic villains
- Golden Globes: Alfonso Cuaron on his bumpy 'Gravity' journey and the inaccuracy you never noticed
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: Stand Up and Take It
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reveal 'Star Wars VII' roles; J.J. Abrams responds
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Devil Came In'