Well folks, it’s that time of year again — November the 5th, a day of gunpowder, treason and plot, and about a billion Facebook statuses telling you so. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie might have postponed Halloween, but by Sandy, we will have our Guy Fawkes Day (or, as it is more accurately known, Guy Fawkes Night). Here are five ways to celebrate this holiday of holidays:
Tag: Guy Fawkes Day (1-1 of 1)
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Veronica Mars' fans win mtvU honors
- Mark Hamill talks 'Star Wars' at BBC
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans