Well folks, it’s that time of year again — November the 5th, a day of gunpowder, treason and plot, and about a billion Facebook statuses telling you so. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie might have postponed Halloween, but by Sandy, we will have our Guy Fawkes Day (or, as it is more accurately known, Guy Fawkes Night). Here are five ways to celebrate this holiday of holidays:
Tag: Guy Fawkes Day (1-1 of 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?