Well folks, it’s that time of year again — November the 5th, a day of gunpowder, treason and plot, and about a billion Facebook statuses telling you so. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie might have postponed Halloween, but by Sandy, we will have our Guy Fawkes Day (or, as it is more accurately known, Guy Fawkes Night). Here are five ways to celebrate this holiday of holidays:
Tag: Guy Fawkes Day (1-1 of 1)
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'