Well folks, it’s that time of year again — November the 5th, a day of gunpowder, treason and plot, and about a billion Facebook statuses telling you so. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie might have postponed Halloween, but by Sandy, we will have our Guy Fawkes Day (or, as it is more accurately known, Guy Fawkes Night). Here are five ways to celebrate this holiday of holidays:
Tag: Guy Fawkes Day (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk