If it feels like everything’s happening earlier than usual this year, you’re not wrong. With Oscar nominations already in the bag and the Golden Globes set for tonight, we’re chugging through awards season and it’s still only mid-January! There will be plenty of red carpet looks to keep you going this week, with the Globes followed by the Sundance Film Festival kicking off in chilly Park City, Utah. In between, stay tuned for an exciting week on Top Chef and the end of a beloved series in Fringe, topped off with Rob Lowe playing the sexiest lawyer around in Prosecuting Casey Anthony. Have a great week!
Tag: Grls (1-1 of 1)
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- 'Orange,' 'Downton' casts win SAG Awards
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe 2015
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks
- Kaya Scodelario + 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed