If it feels like everything’s happening earlier than usual this year, you’re not wrong. With Oscar nominations already in the bag and the Golden Globes set for tonight, we’re chugging through awards season and it’s still only mid-January! There will be plenty of red carpet looks to keep you going this week, with the Globes followed by the Sundance Film Festival kicking off in chilly Park City, Utah. In between, stay tuned for an exciting week on Top Chef and the end of a beloved series in Fringe, topped off with Rob Lowe playing the sexiest lawyer around in Prosecuting Casey Anthony. Have a great week!
Tag: Grls (1-1 of 1)
- Adam Sandler to do 4 movies for Netflix
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'Nashville' and more Wednesday TV recaps
- 'Stalker' series premiere: Giving us the creeps
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- 'Community' boss in 'Harmontown' clip
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record