Music and entertainment moguls Jay Z and Beyonce have no need to watch the throne as they top Forbes‘ list of the highest-earning celebrity couples for the second year in a row. The power duo earned an estimated $95 million between the two of them from June 2012 and June 2013. With one album, two world tours, and a plethora of other business including a sports agency, fragrance collection, and clothing line, the couple certainly have kept busy this year to earn almost $100 million. The list, which bases its estimates from talks with managers, producers, and other industry insiders, combines the earnings of each celeb in the couple as determined in Forbes‘ Celebrity 100 list. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Giselle Bündchen (1-3 of 3)
This must be a leftover sketch from when Tom Brady hosted Saturday Night Live.
That’s the only possible explanation I can think of for this Brady-starring Ugg advertisement that is part love story and part weird meet up.
A random football player goes to his locker and lovingly unwraps a box of Ugg slippers — not just for the ladies anymore, apparently! — and then Brady appears and…I don’t know. Are we to believe that Brady goes around gifting Uggs, but couples it with vaguely threatening gestures so that no matter how comfortable your Uggs are you’re never too comfortable?
In a behind-the-scenes video of the commercial, a woman explains that when developing segments for Brady, it has to “feel authentic.” Does that mean Brady really loves Uggs (Actually, yes. According to the Boston Globe, Brady gifted the New England Patriots with Uggs last Christmas.)
Watch below and tell me if you can figure out what’s going on: READ FULL STORY
- 'Agent Carter' ratings drop again
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum