Fury is a pretty serious movie, but Jimmy Kimmel managed to make it way less serious with the addition of a few little critters from the late ’90s.
Tag: Furby (1-2 of 2)
Your favorite hamster-owl hybrid is hot again, ’90s babies! That’s right, Furbies are making a comeback, just in time for the holidays, the Glendale News-Press reports.
The wide-eyed, furry creature from yesteryear has gotten a 2012 facelift, making it even creepier than before. With a wider range of motion and more expressive LCD eyes, the Furby can now develop its own “personality” based on how its treated. The bilingual electronic toy even comes with a free downloadable app to help you translate Furbish so you can finally put you iPod Touches, iPads, and iPhones to good use.
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15