Fury is a pretty serious movie, but Jimmy Kimmel managed to make it way less serious with the addition of a few little critters from the late ’90s.
Tag: Furby (1-2 of 2)
Your favorite hamster-owl hybrid is hot again, ’90s babies! That’s right, Furbies are making a comeback, just in time for the holidays, the Glendale News-Press reports.
The wide-eyed, furry creature from yesteryear has gotten a 2012 facelift, making it even creepier than before. With a wider range of motion and more expressive LCD eyes, the Furby can now develop its own “personality” based on how its treated. The bilingual electronic toy even comes with a free downloadable app to help you translate Furbish so you can finally put you iPod Touches, iPads, and iPhones to good use.
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks