Fury is a pretty serious movie, but Jimmy Kimmel managed to make it way less serious with the addition of a few little critters from the late ’90s.
Tag: Furby (1-2 of 2)
Your favorite hamster-owl hybrid is hot again, ’90s babies! That’s right, Furbies are making a comeback, just in time for the holidays, the Glendale News-Press reports.
The wide-eyed, furry creature from yesteryear has gotten a 2012 facelift, making it even creepier than before. With a wider range of motion and more expressive LCD eyes, the Furby can now develop its own “personality” based on how its treated. The bilingual electronic toy even comes with a free downloadable app to help you translate Furbish so you can finally put you iPod Touches, iPads, and iPhones to good use.
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'