Fury is a pretty serious movie, but Jimmy Kimmel managed to make it way less serious with the addition of a few little critters from the late ’90s.
Tag: Furby (1-2 of 2)
Your favorite hamster-owl hybrid is hot again, ’90s babies! That’s right, Furbies are making a comeback, just in time for the holidays, the Glendale News-Press reports.
The wide-eyed, furry creature from yesteryear has gotten a 2012 facelift, making it even creepier than before. With a wider range of motion and more expressive LCD eyes, the Furby can now develop its own “personality” based on how its treated. The bilingual electronic toy even comes with a free downloadable app to help you translate Furbish so you can finally put you iPod Touches, iPads, and iPhones to good use.
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'