Fury is a pretty serious movie, but Jimmy Kimmel managed to make it way less serious with the addition of a few little critters from the late ’90s.
Tag: Furby (1-2 of 2)
Your favorite hamster-owl hybrid is hot again, ’90s babies! That’s right, Furbies are making a comeback, just in time for the holidays, the Glendale News-Press reports.
The wide-eyed, furry creature from yesteryear has gotten a 2012 facelift, making it even creepier than before. With a wider range of motion and more expressive LCD eyes, the Furby can now develop its own “personality” based on how its treated. The bilingual electronic toy even comes with a free downloadable app to help you translate Furbish so you can finally put you iPod Touches, iPads, and iPhones to good use.
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'